Forever Furballs

Dogs are great companions and actually help keep people happy and healthy but they are a long-term commitment and a huge responsibility, they’re not toys you can put away when you're done playing with them. She had done the most upsetting thing ever, I never imagined Pepper doing such a thing.

 I stepped into my room to see huge scratch marks on my door…

 

I scolded Pepper and I thought she realised her mistake but the next day when I woke up for school, I saw my plastic chair was chewed up and the next thing I knew I stepped into a puddle of pee. Then, I noticed that French Bulldogs aren’t just dogs which you need to feed, clean, play with, etc. They actually need a lot of attention or they can get allergies, skin infections, diseases, etc. French bulldogs are a very high-maintenance dog breed. But the thing I was most worried about was that me and my family were going to go to Kerala in October but Pepper can’t come with us so where should she go? We looked and looked and finally found a dog boarding. We left Pepper there for 1 week when we were in Kerala and when we came back it looked like she had lots of fun. But when we reached back home, Pepper was sick and had a skin infection. Then another problem arose Pepper started to go into heat. So, my parents decided to get Pepper spayed!

Comment and follow to find out my reaction!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doggy Desires

Treats and Tails

Paws and Playtime🐾