Treats and Tails

Pepper… Pepper…Pepper… What about salt? Yes, I was very hesitant to get the dog at first but the more I thought about it, I became more excited. But was this the right choice? I mean, there’s no going back now we’ve got the bed, the food, the toys, the leash, the pee-pads and have even confirmed with the dog breeder. We set everything up in my father’s office room so that my mom wouldn’t find out.

The dog breeder told us that Pepper was a very sophisticated female dog, she was a pure-bred show dog.

That evening, my father told my mom he was going to the market but that was just an excuse to go get Pepper from the dog breeder. I had school the next day so it was my bedtime but just when I was falling asleep, my father was back! I walked in and couldn’t help but squeal,

She is the most adorable thing I’ve seen in my whole life.

However, the next morning pepper was just too curious and walked straight into the kitchen, eye to eye with my mother. My mom was NOT happy she refused to talk to me, my sister and my dad for 2 WHOLE DAYS! But it was true, Pepper’s cuteness melted my mom’s heart and she was fine with Pepper after a week. One thing I promised my father was that I will take care of Pepper under all circumstances and I kept my promise. My parents even said that I have developed parental responsibilities after getting a dog. Pepper was always very inquisitive she wanted explore the world and then one day, when my mom was taking a delivery, SHE RAN OUT THE MAIN DOOR!


Follow me to find out what happened to Pepper!

Comments

  1. Great hook...Nicely done 👏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! What happened to Pepper? Is she okay now😢🐶

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Pepper is okay, she must be a sweetie pie! 🐾

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is the next blog coming?🩷✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work, waiting for more..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome... Blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doggy Desires

Paws and Playtime🐾