Paws and Playtime🐾

She ran… she ran... she didn’t stop… Until she met a little something called stairs. Pepper looked back after seeing the stairs, I couldn’t figure out whether she was scared or wanted me to come with her whatever it was, she gave me those same enchanting eyes from the very first day. After that, I started taking Pepper on daily walks and she really enjoyed it. But the only problem was that Pepper’s breed gets tired very fast and she pants like mad which makes her look like a scary hound but 

I still see her as the cute, naughty little puppy! 


She also loved playing with toys, she takes her toy chews it, throws it then fetches it and chews it again, it was the cutest sight ever!

 Usually all my friends complain that “My dog chewed my shoes!”, “My dog ate my homework…”, “My dog scratched up my wall!” but Pepper never did anything like this which made me proud of my dog and I would brag a lot about it! Pepper absolutely despised vehicles and cleaning equipment but we handled her. However, one day my mom was vacuuming the living room so we had to close Pepper into the room so that she doesn’t go berserk. But I was horrified to come back into my room to see Pepper had done the most upsetting thing ever.

 
Comment and follow to discover what Pepper did!

Comments

  1. Nice! I’m waiting for the next blog! Love your content🩵

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaah 👏🏼 this keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written...👏👏🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doggy Desires

Treats and Tails