Doggy Desires

How can you not want a dog looking at puppy dog eyes because the first time I laid my eyes on a dog, I knew a dog would be my one and only. But the thing is, I was young, I was just 8. I had no idea what to do. Besides, my mom already had my 3-year-old sister to handle and my dad had to go for work. It was completely hopeless. But a few years later when I was 10, I realised how can I assume that my parents won’t allow me to get a dog if I haven’t even asked them. But sadly, when I asked my mom, she gave me a displeased look and immediately said no. I didn’t lose hope, I asked my father and he said YES! However, he said I had to convince my mom or we can’t get it. I had almost given up on my dream until me and my dad decided to get it secretly that way once the dog is in the house, my mom can’t do anything. Then, I discussed with my dad and decided to get a small dog which will be fit for an apartment. We decided to get a 

Black French bulldog



and are going to name her…..Pepper.

Comments

  1. Very well written...Good Work 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work
    Very good work!✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blogs and I love Pepper too! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe your mum forgave you, my mom would not talk to me for centuries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treats and Tails

Paws and Playtime🐾